During construction of the Smith Research Laboratories at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute in 1996, a strong bond was formed between the iron workers and the pediatric cancer patients.
What a beautiful tribute to the workers who build Dana Faber and their love for the children who come there. Watching them write Emmett's name was very tender moment for me. Thanks for sharing it and letting us feel the love that fills Boston's Children's Hospital.
Thank you for sharing their sacred service to your family with us. I am glad you are receiving love and compassion from every side. What a beautiful tender mercy!
9 comments:
I am in tears. Emmett's courage and the iron workers' compassion is evidence of God's love. Those 2 videos are so cool. Thanks for posting!
We love you Emmett, Katy, and Micah!
What a beautiful tribute to the workers who build Dana Faber and their love for the children who come there. Watching them write Emmett's name was very tender moment for me. Thanks for sharing it and letting us feel the love that fills Boston's Children's Hospital.
How cute.
So touching!
This is so great! I just balled. I love that they still do that and that Emmett's name will be there forever now! This just made my day!
Grab a kleenex. Love you, Emmett.
We love you! So sweet...
that is the coolest thing ever!!!
Thank you for sharing their sacred service to your family with us. I am glad you are receiving love and compassion from every side. What a beautiful tender mercy!
Post a Comment